Plastivan products made of cellular and foamed PVC are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee. The guarantee covers mechanical and physical properties, such as:
- Resistance to discoloration
- Deformations due to normal weather conditions in Poland
5-year manufacturer’s guarantee for products in colours: 02, 07, 14, 09, 09F, 951, 952, 953
10-year manufacturer’s guarantee for products in colours: 01, 03, 11
Guarantee terms and conditions
- The user must follow manufacturer’s recommendations and install the products in accordance with the installation instructions and the applicable building standards.
- Any claims under the guarantee must be submitted in writing to the manufacturer within 7 days from the appearance of any defect giving rise to the claim.
- Any claims will be admitted only if accompanied by the proof of purchase and the original label of the claimed product.
- The manufacturer is not liable for any damage resulting from non-observance of the temperature range recommended for product installation and use. Recommended temperature during installation – from -5°C to +30°C; recommended temperature during use – from –20°C to +40°C.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to visit the place of product installation to confirm the defects covered by the guarantee. The visit is a necessary element of the claim adjustment process.
- The guarantee covers only the manufacture costs of new products if the old products must be replaced.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to select replacement products necessary to perform repairs under guarantee.
- The manufacturer shall provide the replacement products to the user at its own cost.
- Whenever any products under guarantee cannot be replaced for technical reasons, the manufacturer shall cover the costs of their purchase at its discretion.
- The guarantee does not cover damage due to improper storage, transport, installation or use.
- The guarantee does not cover damage due to damage inflicted by foreign bodies, fire, hurricane, hail, extreme weather conditions and natural disasters.
- The guarantee does not cover damage due to faulty structures, including building structures, on which the products have been installed or which are likely to contribute to product damage.
- The guarantee does not cover changes of physical properties resulting from normal use and ageing of products.
- The manufacturer shall not cover any other expenses or pay for losses related to the use of its products.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to introduce changes to its products without any notice.
- The guarantee shall run from the product purchase day confirmed by a valid proof of purchase.
PLASTIVAN makes its PVC products of top quality materials, using state-of-the-art technology. All PLASTIVAN products are certified for use in the construction industry: